The Topstar Sitness Halfball ergonomic chair allows you to trains your back and core while you are sitting at the same time. By sitting on the inflated half-ball surface, users are encouraged to keep moving to achieve “active sitting”. When opening the zipper, you can take out a half-ball, which can be used as a trainings equipment for you abdomen, legs and butt.
What is Active Sitting? (From Wikipedia)
Active sitting occurs when seating allows or encourages the seated occupant to move. Also referred to as dynamic sitting, the concept is that flexibility and movement while sitting can be beneficial to the human body and make some seated tasks easier to perform. One of the earliest forms of active sitting is the common rocking chair which allows forward and backward swaying motion.
In the field of ergonomics, the concept of active sitting is gaining recognition, particularly among people whose work involves prolonged sitting. In the field of pediatric and adult rehabilitation, active or dynamic sitting is of growing interest to individuals who use wheelchairs and adaptive seating, such as children and adults with cerebral palsy and spinal cord injury.
Topstar Sitness Halfball Chair Descriptions
- Trendy Fitness-Stool, three-dimensionally movable by an integrated air filled half ball which trains you back muscles while sitting
- While sitting your back is permanently kept in motion by the inflated half-ball
- By opening the zipper you can take out the half-ball and use it as a trainings equipment for your abdomen, legs and butt
- Exercise poster and user video are included
- Decorative and solid alusilver coated aluminium base
- Seat height 53-66 cm
- Seat width (diameter) 40 cm
- Weight: 6 KG
- Max User Weight: 110Kg
- Max User Height: 1.92m
- Air pump inlcuded
- Made in Germany with 3 years warranty covered by Topstar Gmbh